miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

The Rolling Stones: Memory Hotel (1976. Interpretación: 1998)






Hannah honey was a peachy kind of girl Her eyes were hazel And her nose were slightly curved We spent a lonely night at the Memory Motel It's on the ocean, I guess you know it well It took a starry to steal my breath away Down on the water front Her hair all drenched in spray Hannah baby was a honey of a girl Her eyes were hazel And her teeth were slightly curved She took my guitar and she began to play She sang a song to me Stuck right in my brain You're just a memory of a love That used to be You're just a memory of a love That used to mean so much to me She got a mind of her own And she use it well Well she's one of a kind She's got a mind She got a mind of her own And she use it mighty fine She drove a pick-up truck Painted green and blue The tires were wearing thin She turned a mile or two When I asked her where she headed for "Back up to Boston I'm singing in a bar" I got to fly today on down to Baton Rouge My nerves are shot already The road ain't all that smooth Across in Texas is the rose of San Antone I keep on a feeling that's gnawing in my bones You're just a memory of a love That used to mean so much to me You're just a memory girl You're just a sweet memory And it used to mean so much to me Sha la la la la She got a mind of her own And she use it well Mighty fine, she's one of a kind On the seventh day my eyes were all a glaze We've been ten thousand miles Been in fifteen states Every woman seemed to fade out of my mind I hit the bottle and hit the sack and cried What's all this laughter on the 22nd floor It's just some friends of mine And they're busting down the door Been a lonely night at the Memory Motel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario